October 4, 2021 – This season, Triangle Home Fashions and its signature brand, Lush Décor, take design cues from the past to inform upcoming product trends. Refreshed for today’s modern comfort, new styles reflect inspired updates of old favorites with décor themes that coordinate through every room in the home. New categories and product expansions include, Outdoor, Make-A-Wish®, Baby, Toddler and Tabletop.
Modern Comfort Collections
· Mid Century Modern Lush Décor captures the iconic Mid-Century Modern look and gives it a 21st century update with the Geometric 100% cotton reversible quilt in yellow and grey. Layered with a soft, textured Clip Jacquard Duvet Cover and the yellow/grey Mid Century Modern Geo curtains, the look is softened just enough to give a room that trend-right, cozy feeling.
· Boho Crafted Boho is still having its moment in 2021 with the trend extending well into 2022 and beyond. Lush Décor mixes it up with hand-crafted woven macramé curtains, pillows and tabletop linens as well as cozy knits and tassel accents and Boho Maximalist designs like the Emily Boho Stripe Quilt and coordinating curtains.
· Cottagecore 80’s Shabby-chic style gets a remake with Cottagecore – the look is grandma chic meets fairy-tale cottage and Lush Décor personifies this style with garden flower printed and textured cotton quilts, soft ruffled quilts and cotton and knit throws as well as comfy sheet sets with micro-floral prints and feminine ruffles.
· Southwest Style Lush Décor is bringing the 90’s back with a nod to Southwest décor style. The Southwest Stripe cotton quilt features bold iconic prints in a gender-neutral color palette while the Watercolor Cactus paints an artistic picture with a pretty print that seems to grow right up the bed. Both designs work well for any age. The Southwest Stripe Pillow Covers add bold design and a graphic pop of color that coordinates to almost any décor-theme.
· Comfy/Cozy Knit Blankets Functional warmth, classic style and cozy detail define these blankets and throws. The chunky knit blanket features a hand-crafted look with a chenille, cotton knit blend that has a high-design appeal and is soft and buttery to the touch. Additional cotton knit blankets and throws will be presented in neutral colorways and will include textured details like cable knit, subtle ruffles and pom pom tassels.
From spanning the ages to offering products for every age, Lush Décor has several new additions to Lush Décor Kids and Lush Décor Baby Lines.
Lush Décor Kids: Weighted Blankets
Lush Décor Kids is introducing Weighted Blankets for kids. The set includes a 6lb. weighted insert with a choice of 4 cotton printed removable and machine washable blanket covers – featuring fire truck and llama designs from our Make-A-Wish® Collection as well as the popular Lush Décor Kids’ Pixie Fox and Whale print designs. A 12 lb. weighted blanket in a Farmhouse stripe design is also available for adults.
The Make-A-Wish® Collection by Lush Décor
Two new Make-A-Wish Collection designs include a unique reversible cotton Inspirational Unicorn printed quilt and a reversible cotton Stone Age Dinosaur printed quilt – available in 2-piece twin and 3-piece full/queen bedding sets.
Lush Décor Baby
Baby Core features Lush Décor’s most popular solid textured adult bedding designs and introducing them as 3-piece crib sets for Lush Décor Baby. Six quilt designs each include a matching fitted crib sheet and crib skirt.
Farmhouse Baby and Hygge Baby: Two new décor-themed curated bedding styles are a twist on two best-selling Lush Décor style themes for parents who prefer designer-style throughout the home. Farmhouse Baby, with its oversized crib blanket, is a mix of grey and white farmhouse stripe and pretty leaf patterned sheet sets and changing pads. Hygge Baby features the popular Hygge Geo pattern in a trend-right soft yellow and grey for the stylish (and cozy) baby. All baby bedding is Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified and are available with coordinating Black Out Curtains for a peaceful sleep.
Lush Décor is also taking favorite décor themes outdoors with a colorful mix and match collection of outdoor decorative pillows, outdoor curtains – including Boho Macrame Curtains crafted with water-resistant PET fabric — as well as category-expanding rugs.
About Triangle Home Fashions
From its creation, Triangle Home Fashions — and the Lush Décor brand – has focused on three core values: design, quality and innovation. Since that time, it has grown and evolved into a home textiles company that values and nurtures its relationships with its customers. We are challenged every day to design and develop the best in home textiles, offering unique fabrics with incredibly detailed surface treatments so our customers always feel that what they are buying is on trend, long lasting and most importantly a great value. For more, see http://www.trianglehf.com and www.lushdecor.com.